Connecting windows: View of a country, a world, a future.
An intercultural composition of perspectives
With its second project, "Connecting Windows," the Wilhelm Frank Foundation wants to bring people from different countries into contact and create intercultural video compositions together with them.
Here's how the project works:
- Applications can be submitted up to and including Sunday, April 30, 2023.
Young people between the ages of 18 and 35 who are employed at a Roto Frank subsidiary can apply.
- International teams of three people each will be formed from among all applicants.
- After getting to know each other via video conference, each team receives a task catalog for the processing period. This extends until Friday, June 30, 2023.
- One team member starts working on the tasks. He has one week to do this.
- The second team member then takes over. During a video conference, the two team members agree on a joint handover sequence.
- After a week of processing, the second team member and the third team member agree on another joint handover sequence before the third team member finally processes his or her tasks.
- In the end, three video sequences and two handover sequences are created, which are combined into a joint intercultural composition.
This is what you can win:
The team with the best entries wins a trip to a Roto site. During the trip, the final projects will be presented and honored. Everyone who actively participates in completing and submitting a project work will receive a prize of 50 euros for their commitment.
That's what's special:
Participants can have a decisive influence on the winning team via online voting! The voting results in a preselection that is presented to the jury, consisting of the foundation council and the board of directors. The opinion of the participants will be taken into account up to 50% in the final evaluation.
Write an email to firstname.lastname@example.org with your full name, mobile number, address and a short video introducing yourself and telling us why you want to participate in "Connecting Windows" and how you found out about our intercultural project. The deadline for applications is April 30, 2023.